Travelling to new places is somehow the ultimate dream of many. We all want to get lost in unknown land, place, streets and what not. Travel offers you many luxuries and seeing the wonders of our world is just one of those, we all want to know unknown people and enjoy and party and do everything that can possibly be done in the span of 4 days in a new place.
Partying, yes partying brings a lot of people together, actually, it’s the alcohol that can help one in breaking the ice. You see, a chilled beer offers a great satisfaction and a great time, whose language is constant all across the globe.
There are some people who travel for fun and just not comfort, and if you’re one of those, or even try to go on a trip with a mindset like that, then there’s one thing which definitely stumbles your way while choosing the right place to visit. And, because booze is one of those things, we decided to lay down a list of places for you that have the cheapest beer to offer. So, if you’re one of those who prefers beer over anything else in this world, then check out the list and plan your next holiday according to it.
(Please note, these prices are for beer and have been given after exchanging it to the Indian currency)
10. Cancun, Mexico — INR 165 (approx) per bottle
9. Sliema, Malta — INR 156 (approx) per bottle
8. Porec, Croatia — INR 148 (approx) per bottle
7. Costa del Sol, Spain — INR 143 (approx) per bottle
6. Tobago — INR 128.79 (approx) per bottle
5. Cape Town, South Africa — INR 127 (approx) per bottle
4. Prague, Czech Republic — INR 98 (approx) per bottle
3. Bali, Indonesia — INR 93 (approx) per bottle
2. Algarve, Portugal — INR 85.18 (approx) per bottle
1. Sunny Beach, Bulgaria — INR 56.56 (approx) per bottle
31st May 2017