Oppo A77 has been quietly launched by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer in Taiwan and since the company is renowned for budgeted handsets with capable as well as high-resolution selfie cameras, Oppo A77 has been introduced with the performance quotient as well, to take on the likes of other VFM yet all-rounded smartphones.
Moreover, the kind of under-the-hood power that Oppo A77 has been launched with clearly hints towards a strategic change and we are definitely liking the idea that Oppo is currently working towards.
Oppo A77 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920) IPS LCD 2.5D Curved Glass display with Multi-touch, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T SoC coupled with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling having f/2.0 aperture with Beauty 4.0 as well as Portrait Mode to add DSLR-like blur effect in the background.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 operating system on top
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in home button
- 3200mAh battery with quick charge support
- Hybrid dual-SIM support, 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), GPS and 3.5mm headphone jack
The Oppo A77 weighs 153 grams and comes with a thickness of just 7.3mm. The smartphone will be offered in Gold and Rose Gold colors but Oppo A77’s availability in India is still uncertain, however, we expect it to enter the Indian market by the end of June.
As for the Indian version, we are expecting it to feature a Snapdragon chipset as well as Android Nougat base UI. Stay tuned for Oppo A77’s review. However, if you are looking for a smartphone that focuses on multimedia experience but has ample of under-the-hood power for moderate usage, you can’t go wrong with Oppo A77.